Get Your Tickets to the Arty Party of 2018
Westword Artopia 2018
Friday, February 23
The Church, 1160 Lincoln
Artopia, Westword’s annual celebration of art, culture and fashion, will be livelier than ever in 2018, on a new night, in a new location and with a new emphasis on art created before your eyes. On Friday, February 23, dozens of artists will fill The Church, painting, sculpting, performing, modeling and offering guests full immersion in the artistic process.
While they sample cocktails and listen to some of Denver’s best DJs and musicians, party-goers can explore scenes and spaces curated by Jolt. And once again, they’ll be able to browse booths featuring some of Colorado’s coolest shops and services, as well as applaud the fourteenth class of MasterMinds.
Artopia will run from 7 p.m. until midnight on February 23 at The Church, with VIP admission starting at 5:30. We’re extending the hours and continuing the party with top local musicians performing until 1:30 a.m!
Want to join the party after hours? Now you can purchase a Late Night ticket and enter The Church after 10 p.m. and enjoy music from top local musicians and DJs until 1:30 a.m.
A VIP ticket includes early entry with open bar and food from 5:30 to 7 p.m., access to a VIP lounge throughout the event, and a gift bag.
Please note that this event is strictly 21+.
AROUND THE WEB
- Catch Patrick Kane McGregor on Facebook Live Today and at Artopia
- Artopia Late-Night Tickets on Sale Now!
- Get Your Tickets for Artopia 2018 Today!
- Photos: Runway at Artopia Transformed Into Live Street-Art Painting Sesh
- Artopia Designer Anne Fanganello on AnnaFesta, FestaSports and a Perfect Fit
- Experience the Sounds of the Street as Well as Street Art at Artopia 2017